Resources for Entrepreneurs During The COVID-19 Pandemic
These are without a doubt unprecedented times. The uncertain and ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 outbreak has and will continue to push our community into the unknown. The Partnership is here to serve as a beacon through this storm, guiding you towards comprehensive and useful resources that can help your business overcome this difficult time. Below you will find a list of these resources which we will update regularly. To ensure you stay in the know and are able to take advantage of opportunities as they arise, be sure to sign up for our email updates. And remember, whatever the challenge, we grow better together!
U.S. Chamber of Commerce | Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship | Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses
Webinar by HRWebAdvisor | COVID-19 and Emergency Paid Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: EFMLA and EPSLA – (Scheduled for Wednesday, April 8 )
Oregon RAIN | Free Entrepreneur Support Group And Weekly Workshops
Umpqua SBDC | Sign Up for No-Cost Small Business Advising
Oregon Health Authority | Cleaning Tips for Food Service Operations Remaining Open
Southern Oregon Workforce Investment Board (SOWIB)
- Click here for the SOWIB Resource Site
- COVID-19 Business Impact Status Report
- Employers and small businesses have more options, and may meet critical payments, even if the business is closed, using “retention credits”. Read more about this on Senator Merkley’s fact sheet here.
- New online training to prepare for new jobs (not necessarily healthcare) will be available soon.
- Online training to rapidly expand our supply of paid regional healthcare assistants will be available soon. These positions can help vulnerable populations, and free up other medical staff needed for life-saving services.
- If you have not already reported your estimated loss and layoff numbers, please do so using the form here. This helps to build the big picture of regional conditions.
Thank you to our 2020 partners!